19 February 2014

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Review


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer


What it says:
Intensive, super-moisturizing pre-shampoo treatment for all hair types. Adds elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine. Suitable for use on colour treated hair. 

Fine

Fine, limp or flyaway hair feels thin in texture and lacks natural body and bounce. Fine hair can be straight or wavy and is typical of Caucasian hair types.

Medium

Medium hair is usually plentiful and does not lack in volume. It can be straight or wavy and often requires moisture at the ends.

Coarse

Coarse hair can be rough in texture and it may feel like you have a lot of it. It's likely to be hard to control and can be straight or curly and frizzy. This includes Asian hair, natural red heads and mixed race hair.

African-Caribbean

Most African-Caribbean hair feels very coarse in texture and includes those with extremely porous, tight curls and all variations of African-Caribbean, African and some Middle Eastern and Mediterranean hair types. It is very hard to control and lacks smoothness and shine. 



Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Directions



I decided I needed to try this award winning product in a last ditched attempt after other serums and conditioners were having little to no effect on my knotty, dry and split end damaged hair. 

To apply I wet my hair and towel dried slightly. I applied a generous amount of the product starting from the roots through to the ends and combed through with my fingers. I left it on for around 3 hours as I wanted to see if the product would really work as my hair is quite thick and long. 


I then rinsed it out and was immediately surprised at how soft my hair felt. It literally felt like silk! I used my normal shampoo and conditioner, then towel dried and blow dried. My hair was also really smooth so it was easier to brush through with my Michel Mercier detangling brush for thick hair. My hair feels so lightweight, is shinier than usual and is less dry. I still have a few split ends but hopefully with continued use of this product they will be gone! I am amazed at the difference after just one use and highly recommend this product.



Philip Kingsley Elasticizer


No comments:

Post a Comment