25 July 2014

Babyliss Pro Conical Wand Review + Pictures


I use this Babyliss curler when I want to do something with my hair that looks natural and effortless but still gives a loose relaxed wave. The wand heats up to the maximum temperature in around a minute and there are 25 heat settings, the highest being 190°. You don't get any kinks in the hair like you might with straighteners or curlers with a clamp. The wand itself is inexpensive at around £25 too.




- Provides loose waves 
- 32 - 19mm commerical grade porcelain barrel with an ultra-smooth surface for a shiny, glossy finish
- 25 variable heat settings
- Salon length swivel cord
- Safety cool tip - for added control during styling
- Comfort grip handle
- Heat mat included





The red and green lights flash until the wand up to the required temperature. The wand is suitable for all hair types so for damaged, fine or coloured hair you just use the lower setting and for thick, afro or wavy hair the higher settings can be used. 

The best results are when I section my hair off into smaller layers and take medium sections and wrap my hair around, starting at the wider end of the wand. I hold the wand above my head in my right hand to curl the left side of my hair and then vice versa for the right side of my hair. Once I've finished with all the sections, I curl the top layer which tends to be the straightest as my hair is thick.


Before

Sometimes I don't apply any products once I have finished curling and just loosely brush through each section which leaves soft and bouncy looking curls. Even without using hairspray the curls stay in place, but if I want the curls to hold I'll use the Charles Worthington Texturising Spray which also adds volume.  






No comments:

Post a Comment