7 May 2012

Sheer Shirts

Chic and Casual Shirts

I was looking for a sheer shirt online because I wanted different tops to wear with jeans and something with a really nice print to wear in the Spring. I came across 3 that I love!


18 and East

I actually found this cut-out shirt on the New Look website. It was also in the sale at £11.00! On the 18 and East website it is £38.00.
This is also probably my favourite shirt of the three. I love the colour, print and although I wasn't sure about the cutout shoulders, I love it! I got a size 8 and it fits perfectly.

Forever 21

I also really wanted a polka dot shirt and found this one from Forever 21. It is exactly what I have been looking for. Such a chic yet simple print! I got a size medium as I wanted it to be slightly oversized.




Missguided


The next bold print sheer shirt I found was from missguided.co.uk and I like the classic  black and white leopard print. I got a size 8 but it is large to size. It isn't available on the website anymore but was £14.99.






No comments:

Post a Comment